I'm proud to present my new diagnostic tool, "Motorrad Tester
One" (MT1). It is an evolution of the C'mon that is meant to support all
The MT1 have the following features:
- Autonomous operations, no need for a computer, batteries or smartphone, just plug it into diagnostic socket!
- Read VIN and Autodetect the motorbike
- Display motorbike infos (VIN, software, factory date, ...)
- Display engine parameters ( temperature, speed, rpm, ...)
- Test Functions (abs, switches, oil & abs lights, probes and sensors) -
- Service Toolbox : purge abs, reset probes adaptation parameters)
- Service log : log faults, changed parts and fixes.
The tool provide an intuitive user interface through its color graphical
touchscreen. It currently is able to support 5 differents languages :
English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.
The tool will be proposed with 4 different software versions :
- BASIC : Manage up to 3 motorbikes for two different variants (ex: G650
- ENTHOUSIAST : Manage up to 10 motorbikes for two different BMW series
(ex: C-Serie + K-Serie)
- CLUB : Manage any motorbikes for two BMW series (ex: R-Serie +
- PRO : Manage any motorbikes for any BMW series
Current bike support is BMW C1, F650CS, F650GS, G650X. Support will be
developped soon for K1200, R1200.
Some of the features above are still under developpement and will be
available by the end of this year through firmware update. Firmware
upgrade is very easy, plug the tool to any PC through its mini-usb
socket, it will be recognized as a USB thumb key. Then drag and drop the
firmware file and you're done!
You'll find below a picture of the tool and some screenshots.